Event Conception and Design
- Collaborate with client and key vendors via strategic meetings to discuss and develop event direction and initial design concepts.
- Construct and lead a team of top industry vendors to build upon and develop the event design while focusing on guest experience and the importance of each and every aspect of the event creation as guided by the client’s vision.
- Research and present innovative entertainment and design elements.
- Ascertain budget expectations and outline projected costs
- Provide continuous updates associated with vendor contracts
- Generate and maintain a highly detailed budget to coincide with client guidelines and objectives
- Manage all aspects of budget allocation on client’s behalf with client’s approval
Venue Sourcing and Site Plan Development
- Research and present venue options based upon event concept, flow, and guest count to meet production space requirements and take into account potential venue adaptations that may need to be made.
- Generate site plans based on optimal layout for expected guest counts while taking into consideration production requirements
- Oversee and coordinate all site advance and logistics for vendors and production.
- Source headliner and ancillary entertainment
- Operate as primary contact with talent agent and management
- Negotiate contracts and oversee fulfillment of all rider details
- Oversee all production aspects and communication
- Arrange details surrounding load in, setup, line checks, rehearsals, event show, and load out
- Source, contract, and manage all vendors
- Operate as the primary liaison between client and all vendors to create cohesive communication and ensure each aspect of the event is managed and executed with minute attention to every detail
- Selection and management of all event production staff based upon scope of events
Production and Logistics Management
- Create detailed production schedules for pre-event installation and post-event tear down
- Generate run of show for events
- Coordinate with venue representatives to generate efficient load-in and out schedules and procedures
- Facilitate any necessary permitting or street closures with city as needed
- Collect and submit all vendor COI’s to each venue representative
Food and Beverage
- Propose and hire food and beverage service providers based upon event conception and client preferences
- Work with vendors to develop high-level food and beverage menus that represent unique culinary offerings
- Contract and coordinate with local restaurant partners and chefs as needed
- Anticipate service needs including back of house access and set-up to provide expeditious service
- Coordinate event rentals in conjunction with menu development
Hotels and Guest Services
- Invitation Design and Guest List Coordination
- Coordinate Promotional and Incentive Gifting
- Negotiate Hotel Contracts and manage guest reservations
- Oversee Guest Communication
- Contract and oversee Valet and Transportation
- Manage contracted Registration services
- Coordinate Coat Check and Restroom services including trailers, attendants, and ancillary needs for staff and entertainment as needed